- Wednesday, March 28th, from 10AM to 5PM, Infront/Outside School Bookstore*
- Monday, April 16th, from 10AM to 5PM, Infront/Outside School Bookstore*
- Monday, April 25th, from 10AM to 5PM, Infront/Outside Shuster Hall*
*If the weather is an issue, we will always be located in Carman basement – staircase A (location closest to school bookstore)
OPEN MIC NIGHT, Hawaiian Luau (theme)
- Wednesday, March 21st from 4:30pm to 7:30pm, Student Life Building, RM 111A and 111B.
- FOR LEHMAN COLLEGE STUDENTS AND ALUMNI ONLY.
- Music, Instruments, Singing, Rap, Bands performers/groups can perform.
- Poetry, Spoken Word, Rap.
- Free Pizza & Free Dessert to be served.
- EMAIL US NOW: Lehmanlitmag@gmail.com TO RESERVE A SPOT ALONG WITH DETAILS ON YOUR PERFORMANCE.
LAUNCH PARTY, celebrating culture and diversity (theme)
- *SPECIAL GUESTS* The President of Lehman College, José Luis Cruz and English Professor G.D Peters* to speak/read their published letters.
- Obscura’s Magazine Release party for our 9th vol.
- *More details to come soon……